South Dallas dml meet?

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 21:35:33 EST

> I guess the south side of
> Dallas/Ft Worth be better for us southern folks...

I don't think that South Dallas is a good place to meet. Maybe South of
Dallas (way South), but not South of Downtown. Speaking of Downtown,
there IS a Hooters down there with a big parking lot. The only catch is
that it's a pay meter lot. There isn't usually a big crowd though.
I also know an outdoor drive-in burger joint called "Kellers". It has
lots of free parking, car hops, and they not only tolerate hot rodders,
they expect them.
It is about 1 mi. East of I 75 (Central Expy) on E. N.W.Hwy., just East
of Abrams Rd. Also, it's a much safer neighborhood than anywhere
South.
Just my opinion, I'll drive anywhere within reason though. Alan S.