More South of Dallas

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 22:28:34 EST

Just a thought about the dml meet and a Southerly location. How about
Texas Motorplex as an option? 35mi.South of Dallas on I45 in Ennis TX.
Street Day Test & Tune date is: SAT 27 FEB 99 (this Sat). This is the
last Saturday for the open public races. After this it will be all
Friday nights. There is LOTS of parking and LOTS of action. Whether you
race or not. Admission is 10.00 per spectator and 15.00 per racer.
Besides the late notice, there might be rain. So,... just something to
consider. I'm certainly going to be there. Weather permiting. Alan S.