RE: Re[2]: RE: Damn F&!*ing Cupholders

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri Feb 26 1999 - 09:17:10 EST

But Bobby is a true Dakota Dog. He likes to sit behind the wheel (I have
pictures to prove it), but gets stuck in the back seat. He'll sit back
there as long as he can put his front paws on the console and look out the
front windshield. Side windows and sliding read window just are good enough
for him. HE WANTS THE DRIVER'S SEAT!! Smart Dog!

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd