RE: 5 Speed vs. Automatic

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri Feb 26 1999 - 09:15:58 EST

.
> So Sweetheart,
>
> If that's how you feel, why do you keep taking my black truck every chance
> you get, hmmmm......? ;) You must really need coffee to even mention a
> "Cara...something" around here. :)
>
> Norah
> current: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 CC V8/5.2L/Auto
> current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd
> RIP: '95 Dakota Sport black 4x2 CC V6/3.9L/Auto
> previous: '93 Dakota blue 4x2 CC V6/3.9L/Auto

Oops. I guess what I *should* have said was, "boy, it sure is a good thing
that Dodge offers both transmissions in the Dakota, so we can all pick
whichever one suits us more (unless you want a 5 speed in an R/T -- stupid
decision to leave that out)."

Now if they'd just make an autostick Dakota, we could have three sides to
the discussion. Or maybe two sides and an undecided middle ground.

All in fun... :-)

Jason