Fresh air by meldrum info

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri Feb 26 1999 - 10:22:31 EST

Hi everyone,

I'm glad someone brought up this topic as I had forgotten about "fresh air
my meldrum". Jason wants this in his '95 so I as thinking of getting all
the parts for him as a gift. He already has the K&N filter and is very
happy with it. I just need to know the part numbers of the can (Edelbrock,
I think?) and anything else that I need to pick up. The truck is the '95
Dakota Sport 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd.

Please e-mail me privately as I'm going to have to go over to his computer
and delete this message when it comes in or ruin the surprise. This is a
"no occasion" gift as Christmas and his birthday are now over. I'll have to
make up some fictitious occasion for this. :)

Thanks in advance for the info.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd