Re: K&N FIPK

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Feb 27 1999 - 00:34:41 EST

what heat shield, it is a piece of plastic,......they have been giving excuses for
their delays for months.....I wonder what is really up....
What was the price they quoted.....I am sure it will be a quality product but I
doubt it will be worth the $250 price I have heard......Just my thoughts on the
competetion.....not jealous, just trying to keep people from wasting their
money....
Take care and you all stay safe.....We lost another Durango to a broadside
accident....but at least the truck gave its life to protect the occupants......so
everyone be extra carefull...
Tony D aka Quick D