MSD6A on a '99 R/T??

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 27 1999 - 13:37:28 EST

I have a MSD6A ignition box (and crane coil) on my '91 Thunderbird right
now... when I got to sell her in the spring, and buy my '99 R/T, is it
possible to transfer the MSD6A over to the Dak??

I was under the impression that the traditional MSD boxes may not work on some
newer cars (like the Mustang).

If I CAN use the MSD6A box... is it actualy worthwhile to do it? And if so..
which coil should I use to mate it with.

Thanks...
P.S. I don't believe the MSD box was a worthwhile, and money smart mod to do
to my Thunderbird... however... seeings how I already have it... might as well
use it... right?

The things I DO like about it... was it ran alot smoother, and my car always
fired right up even on the coldest Michigan days