RE: Re: 5 Speed vs. Automatic -Reply: Shift Light For Sale

From: B Gecko (gecko517@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 28 1999 - 02:53:51 EST

> Sticks are for folks who just can't seem to learn how to drive an
automatic.
> Maybe some training classes...yeah...that's it...

Finessing your throttle foot and moving the (hand) lever at precise
shifting points sounds pretty challenging. You gotta love that shift
lag time! How many rpm early do you have to lift the lever to hit your
mark? That would be the training.......right?

BTW I shift my truck by ear. Are you in need of a shift light? Mine is
for sale. :)
==
black '97 Sport RC
318 5-speed 3.55 SG