Re: wheel swap

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Sun Feb 28 1999 - 12:52:02 EST

I don't know the answer to your question, but I just have to wonder why?? I've been comtemplating doing the exact opposite, switching my 6-lugs to the old 5-lug so that I can have a much greater choice in aftermarket wheels. But I also have to wonder why Dodge went to 6-lug - surely they didn't do it just to limit our aftermarket choices ?!?! Any engineers here that may have an answer??