Re[2]: First time

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Feb 28 1999 - 21:43:45 EST

Hmmmmmm... Do I detect a sense of humor? This poor lost soul might do
quite nicely... Beware of Bob Nichols though! He won't be satisfied 'till
his 4x2 is scrapping his air dam and tailgate on the highway! Makes for
great aerodynamics but I suspect he will run out of duct tape soon :o)
Besides, once he gets it low enough, I'll be loading my 4x4 onto the back
of his truck so he can drive me and my better half out to California!
Seriously though, he's done some nice stuff to his truck (you can check out his
ride in the DML member profile section).

On another note, try an open element air cleaner like the FABM for cheap
performance kicks (instructions found on the DML homepage) it definitely gives a
better punch to the engine and a really sweet sound at WOT (MHO of course!)...
There is also some extraordinary work being done by Frank and Bruce of the DML
on throttle bodies... It's worth a look in the archives to see what that is all
about. I also put headers on my 318 and I am very pleased with the results.

Have fun,

Tom