Detroit SCCA website

From: Gary Pinkley (gapinkley@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Feb 28 1999 - 22:52:04 EST

Try the Detroit Region website www.detroit-scca.org for info. I used to live in Detroit and events usually started late April/early May. The offer a Solo2 drivers school in early May. If you've never gone autocrossing, I recommend taking the class. There is a class room session followed by driving the following day. You actually ride with an instructor who will give you good pointers.

-Gary