Re: -Re: Another DFW meet?

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Sun Feb 28 1999 - 00:02:26 EST

Randy David wrote:

> Sounds like a plan to me March 13th it is.. I will need some directions to
> the place.. Ok here is the next hard one... What time???
>
> Randy
> Temple Tx..
>
> >Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 12:43:28 -0600
> >From: Alan Short <ashort@flash.net>
> >Subject: DML: March 13th DFW dml meet?
> >
> >> The 13th sounds good to me.
> >March 13th would be a good date for me as well. Alan S.

Just about any time will do. If some people are driving in, we should
probably get started as soon as possible. That way they can hang around
and still have time to get back home. 11:AM-1:PM area?
How about some input from you folks outside DFW. What time would be
good for you?
The address is 6537 E. N.W. Hwy. Kellers drive-in. From I-75 Central
Expressway, take the N.W. Hwy/Loop 12 exit to the East. 2 signal lights
East is Abrams Rd. 1/2 block East of Abrams on the North side of N.W.Hwy
is Kellers. I-75 is accessible from just about any direction, and
visible on any TX map, so this should be really easy for 1st timers to
find. Alan S.