RE:Blower VS Turbo

From: Popovich, Greg, BMG-NY1540 (Greg.Popovich@bmge.com)
Date: Thu Apr 01 1999 - 09:58:10 EST

>My '87 GN went 11 years and 195,000 miles on the original turbo, which is
still running perfectly for the guy I sold the car to.
>Randy '98 R/T
>>Haven't seen any turbos yet that lasted 7 years without a single problem.
I have a Shadow ES with 97k+ on it with the original turbo. Only problem
I've ever had is that the head gasket blew on cyl#1 at 60k. My GF's daughter
owns the car now and last night(she's letting me use it until my Dak is
back) I waxed a Neon R/T without any effort. The look on the kids face was
priceless at the next light! The car looks like crap cause it has the
dreaded ChryCo paint cancer, but it still purr's like a kitten!

Greg Popovich - Service Engineer
D.I.S. Research Ltd
(212)930-4202