Re[2]: RE: (Tom)MPG 318

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Apr 01 1999 - 18:15:09 EST

Lighten up, Bob... You know who loves ya' baby! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
Tom

Subject: Re: DML: RE: (Tom)MPG 318
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
Date: 4/1/99 7:47 AM

fawcett@uism.bu.edu wrote:

> <<Rodger, I got 19.7. Bob>>
>
> Yeah, well, yours doesn't count... It's not fair to stick your face out the
> window and get the "sail effect" -or was that just a sneeze?! DOH! Hehehe
> Tom

Oh nice, nice way to start my day! I'm gona get a nose complex! See ya, Bob

Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport Masters
Burgandy Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850, Infinity
Kappa's, MTX 275x
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995