Re: OEM Genuine Dodge Parts...Pfff f f f tttt :(

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Thu Apr 01 1999 - 18:37:01 EST

I don't think it is just the dealership monkeys messing with your parts. I
received my Mopar tow hooks and I too had two wrong bolts, or nuts, for the
hooks. They included the listed 12mmX2mm socket head bolts and 12mmX1.75mm
nuts. I replaced them with 9/16" grade 8 nuts and hex head bolts. The bone
heads who make the kits cannot get their act straight enought to include the
proper hardware.

John
98 Dakota 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Leach headers, DDBC