Re: S.P. Durango look alikes?

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Thu Apr 01 1999 - 18:57:33 EST

Hey , that is a good price on a set of 20" wheels !

They also give you free lugs , locks and shipping and they have a lifetime
structural warranty !

I may have to get those in the future , they said they are about 3 weeks
from having them .

Oh , the backspacing is 5" .

What is it again on the R/T wheels ?