Python was RE: (Tom)MPG 318

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Thu Apr 01 1999 - 23:18:12 EST

At 10:57 PM 4/1/99 -0500, you wrote:

>> >Ok Cardinal Fang
>> >

>> Welcome to the DML , A.K.A. - The Castle Anthrax
>
>Now where is that naughty Zoot?????

>Greg (with his Holy Handgrenade of Antioch)

"And thou shalt count to three . Thou shalt *not* count to five , nay four
, but to three . And when thou hast counted to three , and not four or five
, but three , thou shalt lobest the Holy Hand-Grenade into the air........"

Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html

ICQ#: 32611901