Sub Woofer Box

From: Bob Nichols (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 11:23:43 EST

I want to get the MTX Thunderform but was thinking about building a box
that would go in the same place. I have a wood shop so building its no
problem. I'm figuring out of the $400, the 2-10" MTX 3000's are only
150. A sheet of of part board and all the hardware has to be under 100,
so that leaves me extra loot to buy better subs. Any feed back for
me???? Thanks Bob

--
Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport Masters