RE: is my dak a lemon(kinda long)

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 14:31:25 EST

Sorry to hear about all them problems. Well, that rattle might not be coming
from your exhaust. It is probably your Cat, as was mine. It never made the
check engine light come on, but I did notice a loss of power. The chipping
on the bumpers is unfortunately normal, just tell the dealer before the next
1000 miles before the warranty goes bad. I think that the dealer might be
the lemon. If you have a list of problems, the best thing is to write/type
them down and hand them to your service manager and make sure are problems
are dealt with. But don't trade it for a CHEVY. Get the V8 Dak or if ya got
the dough an R/T.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL Instant Message = SmknDakTrk