Re: Smog in So-Cal was RE:DML Boycott Gas

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@mci.com)
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 15:20:38 EST

It's not that the smog is natural... but pollutants naturally do not
circulate out of the valley... I think the indians had a name for the area
that roughly translated to "smokey valley"... they noticed that their
campfire smoke would come back around to their campsite.

at least that's what I heard... FWIW...