RE:DML Digest V4 #523

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 16:30:00 EST

   If I'm not badly mistaken, smog (besides being a Dragon in "The Hobbit") is
a slang term that refers to mans pollutants in the atmoshpere. By definition
then, smog can't be nautural. We tend call natural smog "haze" nowadays.
Yes, haze and other natural phenomenon do affect the San Fernando Valley and
other "Valleys" that make up most of So. Cal. Here in Orange County, we don't
live in a basin so the theory that all of our problems are because of natural
terrain, kinda goes up in smoke. (pun entirely intended) ^_^

Shaun H.