Re: Amp Brands/Prices: was Anyone use EBAY?

From: David Henry (dhenry@advdata.net)
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 19:17:35 EST

Ok Then. What would you recommend as a good starter system. I'll probably
never compete, and don't really care fore overly excessive volume. I want
something that sounds good. I won't listen to the radio if there's static
even if I really like what's playing. Same goes for crappy resonance as
well. I can't stand it.
I want the normal AM / FM / Cassette / CD Changer system. I've still got
the original stock radio. I would be doing the install myself to save
cost. Oh yeah, I don't really want a sub box since there's really no place
to put it. I want the extended cab to be useable by people if needed.

David Henry '94 CC 4x4 318 5Spd in MI