RE: Amp Brands/Prices: was Anyone use EBAY?

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 21:16:40 EST

Just FYI... there is a company out there (i'll be hanged if I can remember
the name...) that is making a sub box that is designed to fit in the new
model trucks. It fits in the space under the rear seat (the toolbox space).
The only chnge it makes is that it raises the front edge of the rear seat
aout an inch.... If I can find the name I'll pass it on...

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
http://fly.to/bastaards