Repaint courtesy of Chrysler

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 09:17:31 EST

If any-one is still dealing with the peeling paint on Chryslers, Daks in
particular, just thought I'd mention that Chrysler has agreed to completely
strip and repaint my 92 Dak (Brilliant Blue/Bonzai Blue) for a total of
$300........I am also paying and additional $65 to repaint the Bushwhacker
flairs, Lund visor and tail-light covers.....

I kept after it and they finally agreed....I am a little peeved that I
hafta pay anything at all, considering it IS a factory defect, but......

The truck is being stripped as I write and is due back in about a week and
a half or so.....Maybe longer......(I hope they do a good job!)