RE: RE: Check your truck BEFORE leaving the dealer lot

From: Miller, Robert A (RAMiller@sycamore.com)
Date: Sat Apr 03 1999 - 11:34:51 EST

One up on ya,
I have the same maglight, but I have the fiber optic adapter also, it is so
small you can stick the tip into dark places like a key hole and you can see
things you have never seen before. Sometimes smaller is better
Ram

At 02:07 PM 4/2/99 , you wrote:

>I always thought that MagLight's were for busting heads.......

I've got a Mag-Lite that I keep in my glove box that uses 2 AA batteries.
Before anyone poo-poos this as just a toy, it puts out an amazing amount of
light for it's size. It has an adjustable beam just like the big ones. And
it can be held in your mouth if necessary (e.g. changing a tire). OK, it's
not very effective for busting heads, but it will put a nasty bruise on
somebody's knuckle if they try to touch your Dak.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

The difference between insane asylums and our schools is
that in the insane asylum you have to show some
improvement before you can get out.