Re: RE: Light toys little dak content

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 03 1999 - 15:58:51 EST

<<
 I just got a laser site for my 38 that is hidden in the grip, you don't see
 it but when you hold it a red light comes out of the grip and thats where
 the bullet hits, it does not seem bright but at night it will show up on a
 target 3 or 4 blocks away. >>

Is it a guide rod laser sight? or the kind that mounts under/on side of the
barrel. If so, don't trust either your life on it nor trust its accuracy. I
had both on my H&K USP40 for about 1 month for both, basically they were mere
'toys' like you said and I would never use them for aiming. If you want a
REAL laser sight that is fully adjustable and stays sighted in for over 1000
rounds, look into a company called CDRC; they prodcue exception laser sights
that are not toys. I have this kind on my H&K and love it, looks intimidating
also! Good Luck
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6