RE: RE: Light toys little dak content

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sat Apr 03 1999 - 17:35:42 EST

Sounds more like he was tlking about the grip-style lasers. They are
imbedded in the top of the grip and sight alongside the slide of a semi and
from the base of the grip on a revolver.

Dak content.... My dak is protected by a Springfield Armory .45 (either the
milspec model or the Ultra-compact depending on what I am wearing..) OR my
Kimber Custom .45

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
http://fly.to/bastaards