Alarm system

From: Bob H (torch@triplet.net)
Date: Sat Apr 03 1999 - 21:38:54 EST

Hello,

Had a Viper 600HF alarm system installed today by Circuit City. I am very
pleased with it and like the name! We were in the Dak, deciding where to
put the little red light that shows that the truck is alarmed and I
suggested putting it in the middle of the button where the power window
switch would be, I have the regular mirrors, which I feel look cleaner on
the Dak. Man, the rred light fit perfect there and is easily seen when
activated. Looks like it was meant to be. Very professional install,
recommend them highly.
Also had LineX sprayed into the bed, looks pretty good also, tho it is
covered by the Tekstyle soft tonneau cover, which I also recommend.
Now, to get started on some perf. mods, waiting on my Quick D to arrive,
which will be the first.
Got some compliments on the truck while in Circuit City, they all like the
V8 in it, were little shocked when I told them a 360 was also available.

Bob Hardt
Aiken,SC
99 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto