Re: Re: Jeep Cherokee Electric Fan

From: Eric (erich@dhc.net)
Date: Sun Apr 04 1999 - 09:00:18 EDT

Well, I was going to install the Jeep electric fan until I checked the
price. My discounted price for one (1) fan module = $200 !!!!!! (They do
have a nice thermostat that you install in lower radiator hose, haven't
check the price yet.)
Thanks but no thanks, to expensive for me, I'm putting two (2) smaller fans
instead for $150.

Swede/
99 R/T Dakota CC
Black & Loaded
K/N, headers, 3" exhaust, SuperTrapp,
relocated coil, peaked inj-timing, 180 T-stat,
modified valvebody in tranny, MP sparkplug wire.
Mail: dakota_rt99@hotmail.com