Re: Audio Rip-offs Was: Anyone use EBAY?

From: Michael Stepka (mstepka@genesisdj.com)
Date: Mon Apr 05 1999 - 08:49:13 EDT

I noticed that JC Whitney in there newest catalog has a power tailgate lock
for the dakota's...and a place online at http://www.autoloc.com

But don't look at the prices for the power window kits at the autoloc place
they are expensive there too.

But there is a place online that sells power door lock kits too...cheaper
that is..

http://www.tonyyea.com/p3.html

Mike