Re: Re[2]: MotorVac

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 05 1999 - 09:58:08 EDT

<< It sounds like that 3M system I saw on Shade Tree Mechanics... They
 used it on a older station wagon that couldn't pass emissions and it
 cleaned it right up! If you think of it, would you ask the shop doing the
 work if these "systems" are available to the consumer? I've looked
 everywhere and can't find it anywhere.

I saw that ShadeTree show also, yes it is a very similar product. MotorVac
even has stock you can buy and is on the New York stock market exchange. You
can buy the MotorVac system, just would cost ya a good amount. It's really
not just a canister of fuel detergent, but it comes with TONS of fuel hoses
and fittings which apply to just about every type of vehicle ever made, and
the fuel pressure guages and fuel flow guages. It's really not sold at 'auto
stores', the only place you can really get buying info is from a MotorVac
related web site. Just do a search online for MotorVac.
I will let everyone know how it goes.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6