S.E. Mich & Ohio Truck Trader

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 05 1999 - 15:13:37 EDT

  Ok, there is a pretty cool Dak on the cover of the Truck Trader for
Southeast Mich and Ohio but do not buy it if your thinking about it!! The
truck was in the autoshow as the Little Red Truck, its lowered with Boyd
Billets, headers, custom shocks, etc etc. The guy that is selling it bought
it for 10k from the VP Director of the Dodge truck studio and he's asking
20,500 for it! Everyone I work with is ribbing him about it real bad. I was
shocked to see it on the cover of this sales mag! NOT worth the cash, though
it is a nice truck.
Eric