Re: DML:I'm Back...(TOM) No DAK content....

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Mon Apr 05 1999 - 14:58:16 EDT

I used to think the same way, but now moving has surpassed taxes and is in a tie with death..... I told my wife that when this is all done I will never move again and she will have to remove my cold blue body from that house.

>>> <fawcett@uism.bu.edu> 04/05 2:20 PM >>>
<<Well I'm back... Tom, now you come up with the idea of a meet at my house!!!
I ould have used everyone's DAK to move out of my house. I overfilled a moving
co any's 26' truck, a 20' UHAUL, a Durango 2xs, 2 Caravans 2xs, and my DAK
2xs.... at a mess!!!>>

Welcome back Joe! In terms of their suckiness ratings, death, taxes and moving
are pretty much equal in my book! ;-)
Tom