RE: getting mo power

From: Meseika, Raymond V [AMSTA-AR-QAA] (meseika@pica.army.mil)
Date: Mon Apr 05 1999 - 16:54:06 EDT

If you have a V8 with a part-time 4WD the transfer case is a heavy duty one.
But I can't attest as to how much more HP it can take compared to the
standard one which comes with the V6.

Ray "Daddy Long Legs" Meseika
1-3 more weeks and I'll have my Black on gray SLT+V8, 5 spd and loaded with
every thing else.