Flowmaster -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 05 1999 - 18:39:52 EDT

whatever you do, don't use the 3" if you want any low end... I made that
mistake =(

-mike d.

>>> brock skoloda <glock2340@yahoo.com> 04/01/99 11:06pm >>>
Can someone tell me the pipe size on a 99 v6. It seems everyone on the
list is using 2.5 flowmasters. I went to the local truck store today
and the flowmaster books are showing a 3 inch in/out for the 99. I
ordered the 3", and the salesman said I could return it if it was the
wrong size. I would like to find out before I go ripping the old
muffler out.

Also, is there any performance advantages with the two chamber over
the
three chamber. I would rather not ride around with a louder exhause in
a v6 if the 3 chamber did the same job.

Thanks

Eric