Re: Speed rating of LT tires

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 06 1999 - 08:05:54 EDT

jbleazard@home.com writes:

<< Anyone know the max speed rating of LT tires? They don't seem to apply the
 speed ratings to LT tires, and I haven't been able to figure out what the
 rating would be. >>

Mine came with LT tires and I believe they were rated at only 80 MPH. Didn't
stop me from bringing them to the speed limiter constantly for extended
periods of time (esp in that trip to Florida....) but that's their rating!!

-Austin
Vipertruck