Re: Quality Control at DC

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Tue Apr 06 1999 - 12:22:00 EDT

        " I wonder how many baggies of coke were in that guy's Dak that had all
the
problems and the Lemon web site ? "

        -- So, thats what D-C means by a 'Super-charged' engine...

It's really pretty sad that with all the money some of the union assembly
line guys make, they have to do drugs on the job.

Hope my next D-C isn't inspected by some one coming off a bender!

Duff
-------------
Original Text
From HEMI@SMTPGATE {HEMI@charter.net}, on 06/04/1999 11:09 AM:
To: DAKOTA-T@SMTPGATE {dakota-truck@buffnet.net}

I remember reading in a Mopar maga few years ago that back in the day , and
probably still , there were quite a few engines that people discovered
ciggarette butts in when they were tore down for a rebuild , even though
they had never been apart since new .
It seems that even though smoking was not permitted in the plant , that it
would go on and when they got done with a smoke , they would toss the butts
in the engine to dispose of the evidence .

I wonder how many baggies of coke were in that guy's Dak that had all the
problems and the Lemon web site ?

:)

At 10:33 AM 4/6/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>Did anyone hear the news this morning? Apparently there was a rather large
>drug raid/bust at DC. Useage was supposedly rather high across the truck
>assembly plant up in Michigan. Maybe that's why some of you are having
>strange problems occuring with your trucks? (Hard to tell what was put in
>that tranny!)
>Rich - Ashburn, VA

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html