Re: 99 Sport- lift kit and tires- Fabtech

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 00:05:58 EDT

Now you're talking my stuff...

I already have the Fabtech Kit installed, Body Lift as well, 32's,
4.10's...blah blah blah....

I thought about 33's but it would require too much fender cutting up front.
(Had to do a little with the 32's.) One work of caution though...make sure
you get a new set of rims FIRST before installing the Fabtech Kit. (I found
out the hard way.) You will need some rims with a MAXIMUM of 3.75"
backspacing. The OEM rims will NOT work.

Check it out. Email me if you need any extra info...so far, i've given the
truck a good "beating" offroad to test out the suspension and it worked
flawlessly. :)

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net