Re: 17 inch wheels (Pre '97)

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 00:59:17 EDT

Thanks Bob, I'm going to save your message. Right now it looks like an
August purchase (still need to save a bit and go through the red tape of
getting my retirement back) In the meantime I'm going to put an Addco sway
bar on the front. I need to do this before getting the weels so I can check
the clearance.

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
                   '93 V8 4X2
Houston Area DML Meet Page