Re: Quality Control at DC

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 07:02:00 EDT

<< How much Dough do those dudes make? >>

I'm sure it varies from company to company, but I remember when the
Mitsubuishi sexual harassment suit was going on, some of the senior
production line guys there were pulling down $80-100K per year. Yeah, I
know... but I'm pretty certain I'm remembering this corectly, because I
remember practically shitting myself when I saw that.

You've got to factor in the OT and shift pays that these guys make, the
Unions are pretty good at negotiating (extorting) some sweet deals for the
membership. I know the people in my companies 24 Hr. operations areas can
double their salaries thru shift and OT pay.

Oh well... hope these guys saved some of it to pay for their attorney's!

Duff
Original Text