Re: RE: Water leaks

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 09:39:24 EDT

Thanks for the info. I used to park on an incline (When I had a house), but now I am in my temporary apartment and I am parking on the street which is level. I will keep this in mind though. Considering all the recent problems in the DC factory, maybe they left that grommet out or something.

>>> SmokinDakota <smokindakota@email.msn.com> 04/07 12:45 AM >>>
Do you park on an incline? I have the some problem and it is due to parking
on a 45 degree incline(my driveway) when it rains. The cause is a faulty
grommet near the cowl. It took the dealer all day to test and figure out,
but I get new carpet. Of course they had to order it, Now if it would just
come in.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL Instant Message = SmknDakTrk