My DAK is going in for service.

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 11:27:21 EDT

I called my dealer today and made an appointment for service. My baby is going in on Monday morning. Check out the laundry list I'm giving them....

1.) Major water leak on driver's side

2.) TSB for diff fluid. I asked him about this and he told me it is only for LSD diffs and only if they chatter. Well I have the LSD and (ah well it chatters, yea that's it , it chatters) just do the TSB...

3.) They have to replace the "under the rail" bedliner that they butchered when they "tried" to install it on delivery. They said it was a defective bedliner and they will order a special one from Chrysler.

4.) Adjust the clutch cable. The clutch seems to slip. On two occasions it popped out of gear when driving and it is hard sometimes to up shift. When stopped with the clutch in, when you put it into first gear the DAK moves....

5.) Rough Idle and when stopping the idle bounces several times.

6.) change the oil and filter.

All this with 2200 miles on the truck.. but I still Love her!!!!!

Joe DaVolio