Re: Tires/Wheels for Sale!

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 17:28:17 EDT

Hmm, that is a pretty good deal if the rims are in good shape. Those are
the rims I currently have on mine. I don't like 'em. Mine are slightly
bent and will not balance to save your life. Now if they are off a '95 they
are probably in better shape than mine. Also I don't like the machined
aluminum on these wheels. To hard to keep clean and despite my best efforts
mine has turned dull and wheathered looking. But that's all going to change
in a few months when I get some centerlines on there! ;-) 245/50 sounds
kinda small to me (I could be wrong) I'm running 255/60 and they are about
an inch shorter than stock, I wouldn't want anything smaller.

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
                   '93 V8 4X2
Houston Area DML Meet Page
     http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/9221