Re: fuel pumps(#5)(Pump brands?)

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 21:09:03 EDT

Well I really must have upset the Carter fuel pump gods by my earlier
comments....after I fixed the trailer wiring problem......I go to start my
Dak, put put put. The 32,000 mile old P.O.S. Carter pump died again. Now I am
debating whether or not to put yet another, #5 Carter pump back on with a 1
year warranty or risk getting a pump made by someone called "Chem" or "Kem"
which carries a 3 year warranty. Very similar price on both, just never heard
of Kem/Chem? Any thoughts?
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6; 103,000 gasless miles