Re: fuel pumps

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 21:34:31 EDT

That's not what Dodge considers a "Fuel Filter". They referred (the
technicians) to it as a "Fuel Screen". It doesn't filter out the particles
as good as a real filter.

Been down that (argument) road with Dodge already. When I asked them why
they didn't design a REAL Fuel Filter into the system, they responded:

"Since the fuel quality of today is much better than in the past, the screen
on the Fuel Filter works just fine but should be replaced every 30,000
miles." - Stevens Creek Dodge - San Jose, CA.

Kinda dumb if ya ask me....