Re: DML Decal

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 03:44:40 EDT

At 10:55 PM 4/7/99 , you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Sent in for the official DML round decal in red, have not received it yet,
>waiting for the big check to clear? If the color is a problem, will take
>white or silver. Want to put it on the truck's back window and advertise a
>little. I got the one ordered that has the url addy on it. Thanks,

  Yepper... I'm going to live off the interest for a few months first
though. ;-) Actually, I haven't cashed any checks yet. (I've currently
got orders from about 25 folks.) I need to determine how large to make the
initial order. I figured I'd wait a little bit so that I don't make it too
big and go into debt. :-) (Good thing too; I've only got checks for about
a quarter of the stickers ordered so far, so I'd be about $500 in the red
right now.)

  Anyway, I hope to be able to start shipping 'em out next week. Never
fear, everyone who ordered decals will get 'em.

                                               -Jon-