Re: Quality Control at DC

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 08:36:00 EDT

Working for an international organization (we have the same status as a
consulate or embassy) our company is not subject to sexual harassment or any
other US Employment laws... we can (technically) say/do what we want and
hire/not hire for what ever reasons we want.

Makes for some great conversations amongst management staff when we are
interviewing candidates!

I guess this place does have a few benefits after all!

Duff
(Dak content: I get my garage parking at work for 1/2 price too -very nice
in the winter)
Original Text
From CTMEDINA@SMTPGATE (Carlos Medina) {CTMedina@email.msn.com}, on
08/04/1999 3:04 AM:
To: DAKOTA-T@SMTPGATE {dakota-truck@buffnet.net}

At my work I just failed the sexual harassment course! I guess I am still
an ametuer harasser! haha I am not licensed to harass. They didn't say it
was a sexual harrassment awarness course, it was Sexual Harassment Training.
Oh well! I guess thier butt is covered!