RE: Re: All Mopar Southern Nationals

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 12:36:40 EDT

Jack--
Lets just say that Reynolds is about the last place you would expect a track
to be...from what I have seen of it, It is just a little po-dunk
town...There is a chebby dealer next door to the track!!! hehe...But Warner
Robins (Blaine's hometown) is about 30 miles away and it has a good bit of
stuff to do so you can ride over there at night...As far as hotels go, I'd
recommend just staying in Warner Robins because you will probably be going
there at night, so why not get a hotel room? 30 miles isn't too far. Click
on this address for a listing of some hotels:
http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypResults.py?Pyt=TFour11&YY=5922&city=Warner%20Robins
&state=GA&zip=&slt=32.6208&sln=-83.6000&cs=5&stp=y&stx=7737307&btype=default
Hope this helps...if ya want any more info, e-mail me personally

Ben Vaughan
webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com
AOL: AttackDak
ICQ: 558772
Why doesn't someone make a voodoo globe and then someone can spin it really
fast and everyone would freak out?