RE: Good News

From: Popovich, Greg, BMG-NY1540 (Greg.Popovich@bmge.com)
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 15:01:57 EDT

>Congratulations Joe! Are you going to pass down little Joe's HiFlow/HiPo
bottle or come up with a new design? ;-) Seriously, >you guys had to see the
bottle the little 'un had... Mandrel bends, sleek aerodynamic body, high
flow injector nozzle, The >Works! You never saw a more satisfied kid!
_________________________________
>Subject: DML: GOOD NEWS
>Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net <mailto:dakota-truck@buffnet.net>> at
smtpout
>Date: 4/8/99 1:48 PM
>My wife just let me know, It is official!!! MY WIFE IS EXPECTING!!! So in
November I will be the father of a half pint and a >half. So life is looking
up for me. New house, New DAK, now a New baby. We were wondering what we
were going to do >with 4 bedrooms.
>Regards,
>Joe (VERY EXCITED) DaVolio

Joe : Congrats and welcome to the club!
Tom: My kids wanted there milk right from the tap....
Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd

Greg Popovich - Service Engineer
D.I.S. Research Ltd