Re: CB Recommendations

From: brock skoloda (glock2340@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 15:50:44 EDT

I had a full size whip on my jeep. This antenna worked great. A buddy
of mine had a cellular style antenna for his cb and it was a piece of
junk. If you got more than 150 yards away your could not hear him

I have been looking into getting a cb for my dak. The magnetic mount
antennas are out of the question. I was wondering if anyone has found
a mount that replaces the factory stereo antenna with a cb antenna.
They make a splitter that will let you run your radio and cb off of the
same antenna but it works much better with a cb antenna. a radio
antenna is no good for broadcasting

Eric